Monday, July 11, 2011

Progress is being made!


Hi Everyone! I just thought I would share with you the progress that has been made on my big girl playhouse. It now has a cute little porch and soon it will have a tin roof. We are using vintage wood paned windows, except for one new window in the back that can be opened to let in some fresh air. There will also be a screened door on the front. It is really coming along! I can't wait until it's finished so I can start decorating the inside!

I also would like to remind everyone about the Make Mine Pink Christmas in July. Don't miss out on all of the fun! There are lots of great items being offered at 50% off or more! On July 15th I will be offering this Handmade Cottage Birdhouse at 1/2 price.

It will become available at 6:00 pm central time. I am so pleased with the way this birdhouse turned out! My husband Stuart does a great job on building these birdhouses!

Until next time...
Shannon

5 comments:

Susie said...

Wow! Your very own big playhouse. I will surely enjoy watching what you do with this. Nice!
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Unknown said...

Hi sweet Shan!

Your playhouse is beautiful already. I can only imagine how gorgeous it will be once it's all done and decorated. So happy for you. Thanks a million for sharing. The birdouse is also adorable. Love it. Have a great week. xxoo

Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Carolee Crafts said...

oo! how exciting I bet you cannot wait until finished.

gail said...

Hi Shannon :) I am so excited for you and your new adorable creating space. I cant wait to see it done. I love seeing the updates too. I hope you are having a nice summer and not too hot!
Take care, have a pretty weekend
(()) gail

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Shannon,
Oh I love your big girl playhouse. What a fabulous cottage for you to create in and display your pretties.
A true dream. So happy for you.
How are you doing in our extreme heat? Can you believe it? No end in sight and we need rain badly.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Good Luck in my giveaway.
Hugs, Celestina Marie