Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday Shopping

Are you ready for some serious Holiday Shopping? Then don't miss the
Make Mine Pink Holiday Shop! It starts this Friday the 19th and runs through Sunday the 21st. The Holiday Shop will be full of beautiful Holiday decorations that will give your home a festive feel! I always put up my Christmas Tree and all of my decorations up on Thanksgiving weekend, so I will definitely be doing some shopping for a few new pretties. I will also be listing a new line of Birdhouse Ornaments for this event. My husband Stuart has been busy building the birdhouse ornaments, and I have been painting and embellishing them. I am so excited about these ornaments! They are turning out so cute!

I also want to remind you about the Holiday Recipe Exchange going on over at Make Mine Pink.
All you have to do is submit your favorite Holiday recipe and have your recipes published in the Make Mine Pink on-line holiday cookbook! The deadline to get recipes in to be included is November 30, 2010.

I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving surrounded by the ones that you love!

Shannon

No comments: