Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Treasures in the Cottage

Hello sweet friends! I hope everyone is having a nice summer and had a Happy 4th of July! I have been very busy lately listing new items for the upcoming Make Mine Pink Christmas in July Shop Hop.
Here are just a few of the new items I have in the cottage.

This beautiful vintage rhinestone necklace.

I just love this vintage mirror!

And this vintage vanity mirrored tray.

You sure don't want to miss out on the Shop Hop this time because there are some wonderful prizes to be won and there is no purchase necessary to participate. So hop on over to
Make Mine Pink
and sign up! It starts this Friday, July 16th and goes through the 20th.

Also, the Make Mine Pink Friday Shopping Event this week has a really fun theme...it's called "Simply Pink". I have some new items to list for this too, but you'll have to wait until Friday to see them... it's a surprise!

Until next time...
Shannon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shan!

I just wanted to stop by to say hello. How are you pinkie? Hope you are doing great. Can you believe how fast the summer is flying? My kids go back to school in about two weeks. Waaaa..lol
Enjoy the rest of the week.
XOXO
Janet
Janets Creative Pillows