Monday, July 6, 2009

Show & Tell

Happy Monday Sweet Friends! Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July, I sure did. Saturday, July 4th was my Nannie's 90th birthday. All of the family got together to celebrate at my Aunt's house and we had so much fun!

Here is a picture of Nannie with her birthday cake.
I also want to say a big Thank You to Gail of The Sassy Beach! I was the winner of her blog contest and I received a beautiful pair of her handmade earrings. Thank you Gail, I love them!
Be sure to visit all of the talented ladies at Make Mine Pink to see their Show & Tell's. You'll be glad you did!

Until next time...
Shannon

9 comments:

gail said...

Hi Shannon and Happy 90th Birthday to Nannie..Isnt she the cutest??? lol I am glad you had fun celebrating and congratulations on winning Gails Earrings. I know they must be so pretty.. (()) gail

lisa said...

Shannon

Happy Belated Birthday to your nannie, she is cute as a button. Love the cake, it looks yummy.

Lisa

Carolee Crafts said...

Your Aunt looks wonderful at 90, congratulations to her, love the cake

Michelle (Shell) May said...

Oh Shannon your Nannie is a cutie! Happiest of birthdays and many blessings to her!
bunny hugs,
shell

kath@retromantic antiques said...

Boy I hope I look that good at 90! Hey thanks for stopping by my blog. It's nice to hear some friendly voices. k

Susie said...

Hi Shannon! A big Happy Birthday to your dear Nannie! How blessed you all are. The cake looks beautiful too.
Susie ~ The Polka Dot Rose

blushing rose said...

Nannie is so blessed to have 90 ... happy birthday & many more. TTFN ~ Marydon

Tedi said...

Wow Shan, your Nannie looks so young for 90! You've got good genes girl. Luck you!

Actually your double lucky - you won The Sassy Beach too. Doesn't Gail do a good job?!?

Hugs, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

Marie said...

HI Shannon,
Belated birthday wishes to Nannie. She looks wonderful. I hope I look that oog at 80 (if I make it). LOL.
Marie