Friday, November 21, 2008

News at Shabby Shan's Cottage

Hi Everyone! Well, as some of you may know, I have been wanting to expand Shabby Shan's Cottage and get a website. I finally took that leap of faith and officially have a website! You can visit it at www.shabbyshanscottage.com. I am still working on getting it stocked full of goodies so be sure to check back often.
This is also Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink. The theme this week is Christmas at Make Mine Pink. Please stop by and visit all the wonderful boutiques for everything Christmas. You won't be disappointed!
Last but not least, is the Holiday Bazaar Catalog at Make Mine Pink. Just click on the Holiday Bazaar Catalog link.
If I don't talk to you again before Thanksgiving, I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Until next time...
Shabby Shan

No comments: