Monday, September 29, 2008

Show & Tell Monday

It's Show & Tell Monday at Make Mine Pink and I thought I would show you some cute Halloween tags I have been working on.
I made them using vintage greeting card images, silver German glass glitter and vintage seam binding. I think they really turned out cute. I also made another set of Halloween tags with different images. Both sets will be listed in My Little Pink Boutique. I am also working on some Halloween plaques that I hope to have finished in a day or two.
Don't you just love fall? The mornings are so cool and crisp, the leaves are falling and the mums are blooming. It makes me want to go buy some pumpkins and decorate my porch.
Be sure to go to look at every ones Show & Tell at Make Mine Pink. Oh, I forgot to mention, I have been working on my blog and I have updated My Favorite Blogs section.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Until next time...
Shabby Shan

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute tags...as I said somewhere else, I am a fall freak! Love fall!
Susan *dutchrose*

Cottage Flair said...

Your tags are really sweet. I love vintage images.
Jennifer

Carolee Crafts said...

Love the tags the vintage images really make them.

Anonymous said...

Shannon

I love your new tags, they did turn out beautifully. I'm going to stop by your LPB and have a peek.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Patricia said...

Love the vintage images. They are just so heart warming. Nice,

Pat

Inka Smith said...

Shannon,
I love, love, love those tags!!! Makes me want to decorate for fall and it is still hot down here in FL.
Inka

sita said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet words! I love vintage Halloween stuff, darling tags!

SoCal Helene said...

Shabby Shan, you just got an order!! Could not resist the Halloween tags, can’t wait to get them!!
;o) Helene
Sisters Gift Company

Marie said...

They really are so lovely. Makes me want to decorate for Halloween...and have some candy.
Marie

Brown Bee Studio said...

Shan, your tags are adorable...I LOVE the lil punkin man at the bottom! Makes me wanna break out the orange and black myself....xoxoxo Andie

Susie said...

Cute Halloween tags. I am still in the summer mode, believe it or not, but I think I should start decorating for Fall one of these days. Great show and tell.
Susie of The Polka Dot Rose

Unknown said...

Hi Shan!

Oh what fun! The tags are adorable! What a cute idea to make some for Halloween. Love them!
xo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Lilli Blue said...

I'm in LOVE with the silver creme and sugar in your Little Pink Boutique. the pink tags are so cute. I have a tip for you on how to make the sparkle show up in the photos. If you use photoshop click the Image Tab and then click Adjustments. You will find a tab for birghtness and contrast. A sliding bar appears and you can increase the brightness and contrast to your liking. A little added contast makes the sparkles pop. Blessings, Lilli

Deb said...

Hi Shannon.....your tags are soooo cute! I feel the same way about Fall this year...bring on the pumpkins and frosty mornings. :)

Pink hugs,
Debbie

gail said...

Hi Shannon, what cute little halloween tags. I just love halloween decorations. I hope your having fun and enjoying the fall. Happy creating,,,gail

Debbie said...

Hi Shannon ~ I love these!! They are so darling and I love vintage images...I have a great passion for vintage items/antiques. I'm going to take a look at you LPB ~
Debbie ~ Rosehill Studio

Anonymous said...

Shannon

Check out my blog for your surprise!



Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com