Saturday, February 13, 2010

Amour Valentine Swap

Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope everyone is enjoying this sweet day and spending it with someone they love! I recently participated in a Valentine Swap hosted by Cathy of Treasured Heirlooms. My swap partner was Linda of Country Pickins. I really enjoyed being her swap partner and getting to know her!
Here is a picture of everything wrapped and still in the box.

Everything was wrapped so pretty, I hated to open them!


Linda really spoiled me! Look at all of the goodies she gave me! She even sent me my favorite candy...Ghirardelli Squares with caramel centers. Yummm!

Look at the beautiful Valentine Box Linda made me.

Linda, thank you so much for being such a wonderful Valentine's Swap Partner. I really love everything!

Be sure to visit all of the participants of Cathy's Amour Valentine Swap!



Sheila - Faded But Desired Treasures
Melissa - Piney Rose
Janet - Janets Creative Pillows
Debbi - The Wicker Patio
Deborah - Debs Vintage Soul
Trisha - The Brantingham Family
Vera - Olivia Paiges
Gail - The Sassy Beach
Rhea - Sweet n Shabby Roses
Sandy - Hobbnobbers
Sarah - My So Called Junky Life
Eleanor - A Bit of Pink Heaven
Jenny - Fated Follies
Linda - Country Pickins
Joyce - Scrap for Joy
Julie Ann - Kitchen Floor Creations
Stephanie - Rose Petals and Rust
Carol - Songberries
Terri - The Glittered Nest
Lisa - Lisas Craft Boutique
Chastity - One Womens Haven
Cindy - Angel Heart Designs
Tracey - Magical Kardz
Mary - Vintage Patina
Jacalyn - RME Bath Products
Mary Jo - Creative Vintage Cottage
Lisa - Pupylov
Lori - Ruffles Ribbons and Roses
Valarie - Glittery Daze and Nights
Karen - Secondhand Rose
Jayme - Flaming Biscuits On The Farm
Elyse - Tinkered Treasures
Lisa - Pale Pink and Roses
Shannon - Shabby Shans Cottage
Vivian - Vivs Whimsy
Kathy - Lil Bit Old Lil Bit New
Stephanie - Crowns and Pearls
Nancy - Coeur d'Alene Gifts
Karen - My Desert Cottage
Tammy - One Frustrated Momma
Ramona - Samuels Family Frenzy
Cathy - Treasured Heirlooms
Pam - Treasures-N-Textures
Sherry - Sherrys Rose Cottage
Laurie - Mermaid Treasures Art
Sue - Suzeeez
Andrea - Vintage Bella Studio
Hannah - Ashmore Family
Meg - Vintage Garden Home
Nancy - Its Raining Pearls
Josette - My Grammas Soul
Angela - Henny Penny and Chickies
Melissa - Abigails Pocatello
Cassandra - My Artful Adventures
Renee - Vintage Recreations
Lorena - Rose Chic Friends
Amy - Paper Trails Leaver
Stevie - My Art Canvas
Jennifer - Jennifers Petal Palace
Shirl - Shirls Rose Cottage
Lulu - Coastal Sisters News
Jill - Jill Sibbald
Crystal - The Hummingbird Cottage
Hayley - Nesting Notions
Nicole - Gibbys Girl
Bryanna -The Canarys Cupcake

Hugs...
Shannon

21 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Shannon,

Wowza you really hit the motherload! What a stunning selection of "love" gifts you received. You sent some pretty awesome stuff too (I've already been over to your parnter's blog.

Thank you so much for making my first ever swap a great success. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Have a great Valentine's Day my friend.

xo Cath

Shirl said...

Hello Shannon, so nice to meet you! Happy Valentines Day! Wow your gifts that you received are just beautiful! I love seeing the different ways all the heart boxes have been decorated! Enjoy your day of visiting Valentine Amour Swaps, this was so much fun! A big thank you to our sweet hostess Cathy!
Have a Happy Valentines Day.
Blessings to you! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Lisa said...

Oh what super awesome goodies! This has been so much fun! I just love the whole thing! It is fun meeting new bloggers!
Hugs, Lisa

Piney Rose said...

What wonderful things! I think this is the first of the "reds" I have seen.

Vera said...

Beautiful things you received!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Vera
Olivia Paige

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Oh Shannon that heart box is beautiful! This swap was so much fun and it sure looks like you were spoiled!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day,
Jacalyn
www.rmeboutique.com

gail said...

Hi Shannon,,, I love your sweet box! I have had so much fun visiting everyone! Everyone was so thoughtful and creative:) I am really sorry I missed out on this one. I hope you have a happy Sweetheart Day, (()) gail

Lori said...

Hi Shannon
I don't know what I'm enjoying more today, seeing everyone's great swap surprises and their divine hearts or meeting new frou frou girls!Ummm??? BOTH!!LOL So wonderful to meet you! Isn't this a fun event to have in the middle of winter? yep, I seriously think I may host a vintage Easter swap, have to think of the details. Well thanks for visiting, love all the wonderful goodies you shared and very happy to meet you too! Lori

Angel Heart Designs said...

Yes! This was SO much fun Shannon and So creative,Loved seeing everyones goodies, and MY oh MY what great goodies you got!! Happy Valentines to you too! Cindy:)

Marie said...

Wow Shannon. Linda really did a great job. Lucky you.
Marie

lisa said...

Shannon ~

An absolutely beautiful valentine box filled with the most awesome goodies.

Lisa
Pale Pink And Roses

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

lots of yumminess!

Tedi said...

Yikes, someone got an extra special box!
Hugs, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

Andrea said...

Wow! Lucky you, everything looks great i would have a hard time opening it too!

stephanie said...

What a festive package to have opened...It was a fun swap, wasn't it?

Nancy said...

Shannon,
Holy Cow, Is it Christmas in Texas?? How Beautiful! Wasn't this fun? I am so grateful to Cathy for doing such an awesome job, and it was my first swap.
Huggs, Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Lots of goodies!!!
Daphne

maryboys said...

sooo nice, shannon:) and btw, i just adore the vintage mirror you found (a few posts down)

mary

My Grama's Soul said...

Boy.....what a haul you made!! Wasn't this fun?

It is the first one I have done and I loved meeting so many great ladies.

Blessings,

Jo

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Shannon!
How did I miss coming over here and leaving a comment on your great swap??? I'm sorry I'm so late. I did want to come over and say thanks so much for coming over and entering my giveaway and leaving your wonderful comment. I am just blown away by everyone's heartfelt responses! Its a wonderful thing to be able to share our passions and our sorrows with so many like
minded women. I feel like I have friends all over the world and I am happy to count you as a new friend as well.

Have a wonderful week!!

xoxo,
Karen
My Desert Cottage

Kath' said...

Shannon
I just wanted to stop on by to let you know that I drew you name for my last blog contest. I ddn't get the picture up but if you have a sweet tooth you will love your gift. I am having an Easter Basket or Box exchange if you'd like to join me for the fun. Thanks
Send me your address. I have misplaced it. Kath'